Dynamically changing Images in RDLC Report
When creating a multiple document for different companies with different images, we
need are supposed to pass images based on the companies. Generally, Using SetData and GetData functions to pass data from report body to report header/footer we use SetData and GetData functions. Similarly, we can also pass images by implementing the below mentioned code. Find the below code to achieve the scenario.
1.Create the following function in Report Properties:
Public Function ConvertPicture(Value)
If IsNothing(Value) Then
2.In SetData add the newly created Function with the Field reference to BLOB Field
Code.ConvertPicture(Fields!CheckSignatureTCheckSignature.Value) + Chr(177)
3. Use GetData in Image Properties to reference to the respective Field of the SetData Function.
This could be the best time to Implement CRM Systems – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
When there is a national crisis such as now, companies usually keep away from investing in new business and technologies because of the economic downturn. However, it is proven that businesses who make investments during economic downturns regain pre-recession growth rates and managing customer relationship could be crucial at times like these. More than ever, to maintain strong communication between your organization to your customers CRM should be a part of business applications and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) is one such leading cloud-based CRM business solution.
Again, there could be an obvious question as to why will it be so important to invest on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE now? Well, from a marketing perspective, increasing your interactions is important and could be a key factor to not lose your customers interest. Dynamics 365 CE help one maximize the output by driving sales productivity and improve the value of your marketing efforts through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management. With Microsoft Dynamics CE, analysing what marketing investments are easy. With the provided market data from the CE one can choose to double down or to pull back on what is needed.
Additionally, mind-set of the workers can work in favour in the situation right now, nobody would want to contemplate the improving operations in these tough times. The CE lets the users assist customers anywhere, from any device, and centralized customer information can be accessed anywhere, from any device. It also helps in streamlined business workflows, quick and easy implementation, reduces IT expenses and in-house maintenance efforts with easy-to-manage and highly scalability. So, Microsoft Dynamics CE could be the best tool for your sales team to manage and assure every opportunity to generate revenue.
Why not simply utilize the available time? The pandemic as left us all with some extra time, activities in the work place might have slowed down but there is no need to halt and wait, we could always utilize this time to be more productive. Thus, using the increased bandwidth to properly plan and implement a CRM solution would be wise. Also, while the rest of the businesses goes on cutting staff, reducing expenses and generally not investing during a downturn, you’d still have a chance to build network, deepen the customer relationship and increase your organization’s productivity just in no time.
Investing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE helps one work smarter to close more deals by leveraging easy-to-design process flows, CE will undoubtedly bring good to the business and outpace the competitors, even before the economic recovery. No matter how complex your business requirement is or how diverse your operations are, with the obtained expertise and experience in this field AllGrowTech can help you implement to streamline your sales and customer service operations. Reach out tous on firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating an RDL Layout Report in Business Central
When you create a new report for Dynamics 365 Business Central, there are two things you have to think about,
- Defining the report dataset of data items and columns
- Designing the report layout.
These steps will show you how to create a very simple report based on an RDL layout
- Navigate to the report file in your extension.
Business Central is helping small businesses leverage the power of Artificial intelligence (AI)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, launched in April 2019, is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. A direct successor product to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, it is the latest product in the Microsoft Dynamics family. Business Central which runs on either cloud or on-premise is NAV, just updated to the latest in Web technology. Business Central provides a natural migration from Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central lets companies run their entire business from this singular solution like other ERP solutions. However, unlike SAP or Oracle and many of the other ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed specifically to cover the needs of small to medium-sized companies. Business Central gives the power to streamline the business of small to medium-sized companies, accelerate growth, and have complete end-to-end visibility across their operations be it finance, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, etc.. Allowing small to medium sized companies to make better-informed business decisions, increase sales, and optimize their supply chains.
The smaller companies can leverage all the benefits of AI with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central AI and hence they can be benefitted from this exciting new technology. With Business Central the departments are well equipped to make decisions on their own to solve problems and report and collaborate their findings across the rest of the organization. Even though the AI uses many complicated statistical formulas to develop forecasts, the presentation is always simple and direct hence the user do not have to understand the logic to use it.
Artificial Intelligence can also forecast inventory requirements, look at the forecast of inventory levels for this item. Business Central leads the user to a calculated future sales by taking historical sales data and coupling with current sales orders. We can also see the projected sales.
Business Central offers you information from multiple places. A new purchase order or purchase invoice to replenish the stock can be created. We also see the Item List showing us the projected Inventory shortage in one-month increments.
This implies that ERP solutions which are incorporated with intelligent tools such as AI can completely transform and revolutionize your business. This provides proactive data-driven insights into all sectors of business and also helps remove departmental silos and encourages company-wide collaboration on processes and data. When every key department has real-time access to the data that helps make intelligent and well formulated business decisions organization will continue to grow and thrive.
Write to email@example.com for more information on how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your business perform better.
Factors that determines the right add-ons to use in ERP
The add-ons serves as a great solution for most ERP software applications to function without having to leave the ERP environment, finding add-ons nowadays have become fairly easier, and it is easy to be misled when there is such abundant availability of addons, a wrong selection may cost you time and money and to avoid such wrong selection of add-ons here are a few tips.
- Dynamics Version – There are different types of add-ons available for different versions of Microsoft Dynamics, while a lot of them are flexible for different versions, some of them work only on specific versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV. It’s important to know these requirements and update ERP license if needed before investing oneself into it.
- Differences in code – There is a good chance of finding apps with different code. Every time an app is installed it introduces its new code, data, and setups that could affect other apps that have been already installed in the system. In situations where you cannot avoid such integration, it is better to consult the expertise who would be able to execute such integrations without posing a damage to the system.
- Keeping up to date – Before moving on, it is very important to understand the maintenance required for the particular add-on. One must understand that the full cost of the app which includes the periodical maintenance of it.
- Do not fall for attractive offers – There are a lot of codes available for free, and there is a common notion amongst the buyers that something free wouldn’t hurt trying but that doesn’t holds good in this scenario. Once you’ve installed an application in your system, irrespective to the cost of the app, it can impact other apps and with the core business central or NAV system, even if do not use it at all. And issues like this might need more efforts than just a simple “uninstall”.
- Training and Support – Though the initial support is offered by the app provider offers these services often stops with their app. But to assist the integration of the several add-ons and to work with the specific business environment setup for NAV or Business Central, it’d be better to consult a Certified Microsoft ERP Partner who has the expertise to provide overall implementation, training, and support.
These are some of the aspects that will be helpful to select and decide the add-ons required, AllGrowTech has assisted numerous clients in using such add-ons, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.